Will you join our team? We are looking for a nice colleague!
Flexamedia is constantly on the move, we are always looking for talented and decisive colleagues. Surprise and convince us with your ambitions and CV.
MBO ICT Administrator level 4 (Internship)
What will you learn as an ICT Administrator intern during your internship? You determine the client's question and/or information needs. You also make a functional and a technical design and you make an action plan. When you have realized the test environment, you contribute to the implementation plan. You prevent, locate and resolve malfunctions. The management of the service desk is also part of your work.
- You are service
- You are independent
- You have good communication skills
- you are eager to learn
- You can switch quickly
The organization offers ICT services for the small business.
An instructive internship in a specialist and fun working environment.
Are you interested in this educational internship? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
WordPress designer/developer (WordPress & Divi)
We are immediately looking for a Divi web designer who can put together websites for our customers. It is necessary that you already have experience with the Divi theme of Elegant Themes. Please only respond if you have already made websites with this theme and can show them to us. Send this directly in your response to this vacancy.
What we want you to do
You take over the process from the moment we bring in a new website customer up to and including delivery. The steps in the process are:
– Customer makes known which parts he wants on his website
– You make a first version based on these wishes and send it to the customer
– The customer will then write texts and choose images
– You integrate these texts and images into the website
– You deliver a final version to the customer on which the customer can give feedback and make adjustments if necessary
– You put the website live on our server or an external hosting environment
– Check with the customer whether everything went as desired and report completion to us
– Masters WordPress
– Masters the Divi theme of Elegant Themes
– Knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Graphical insight to determine the color of websites
– Good communication skills because you also have to call customers if necessary
– Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
– Command of Cpanel is a plus
- Flexible working hours (you can indicate which days and hours you want to work);
- Ideal to combine next to your study;
- Perfect as filling in your gap year;
- Relevant work experience.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then respond quickly with your resume and motivation letter! You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web design intern
Are you ready for practical experience and are you looking for an awesome and educational internship in the field of web design? That's convenient. We are busy and could use some help!
You find it a challenge to deliver a well-functioning website and you take all aspects of that website into account. From SEO to payments and from neat code to a good user interface.
- You work on a variety of projects
- Designing and creating websites/webshops
- Take on ad hoc tasks for existing websites
- Check checklists for delivery of new websites
- You are studying in the field of web design
- You are not afraid to give your opinion
- Enthusiastic, accurate, critical
- Experience with Cpanel is a plus
We offer you:
- Direct involvement in various projects
- A skilled and enthusiastic team, where hard work and fun are central
- Responsibility and room for creativity and ideas
- Working on cool websites
- A learning path in which you have room to work on your study assignment or graduation research
- Internship compensation
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to develop yourself further? We would like to receive your CV, motivation and portfolio! You can email this to email@example.com